- A host of Bollywood celebrities including Bhumi Pednekar, Raveena Tandon, Alia Bhatt, Athiya Shetty, Vaani Kapoor and others were spotted at Aditya Seal and Anushka Ranjan’s sangeet on Saturday.
Published on Nov 21, 2021 09:01 AM ISTByHT Entertainment Desk
Anushka Ranjan and Aditya Seal’s sangeet ceremony on Saturday was a star-studded affair with several Bollywood celebrities in attendance. Alia Bhatt, Athiya Shetty, Bhumi Pednekar, Vaani Kapoor, Abhimanyu Dassani and Varun Sharma were among those who attended the party. https://ed03d2112f0a57ea42af1bebf7343b10.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
Alia, Vaani and Krystle D’Souza are among Anushka’s best friends and were Team Bride. While Alia was in a lemon yellow lehenga, Krystle chose a sky blue one. Alia posed with Anushka’s sister, actor Akansha Ranjan, who wore a blue lehenga. Vaani and designer Manish Malhotra posed for the photographers. Athiya was in an unconventional yellow saree and wore a maang tika.
The bride-to-be Anushka was in a red outfit while the groom-to-be Aditya was in an embellished black attire.
- Bhumi Pednekar looks cuter than the word cute in pink tie-dye dress, Ayushmann Khurrana reacts
- Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan can’t get enough of the view on their Maldives vacation. See pics
- Rani Mukerji puts Saif Ali Khan in a spot after he says there’s no one prettier than Kareena Kapoor: ‘Kaha phas gaya’
- Inside Puja Banerjee and Kunal Verma’s Bengali wedding in Goa. See pics
Among others spotted at the do was Sussanne Khan who was spotted in a white lehenga. Actor Bhumi Pednekar arrived with her sister Samiksha Pednekar. While Bhumi wore a white lehenga, her sister was in yellow. Filmmaker David Dhawan with his wife Laali, Raveena Tandon, Bhagyashree with her son Abhimanyu Dassani, Varun Sharma, Rohit Roy, Poonam Dhillon and Shatrughan Sinha were also at the party.
Aditya appeared in films like Tum Bin 2, Student Of The Year 2 and Indoo Ki Jawaani while Anushka has worked in films like Wedding Pullav and Batti Gul Meter Chalu. Her sister Akansha made her film debut with Guilty.
Before the wedding celebrations began, Anushka and her friends had united for her birthday party-bridal shower a few months ago. Aditya had declared his love for her in a note, “Happy birthday you overgrown child..I don’t say this enough but you’re the best thing to have ever happened to mankind..I love you to the farthest star and back.. to all your birthdays together @anushkaranjan.”